Prepaid Legal Provides Peace Of Mind
Too often, the decision is made to forego consulting with a lawyer as a cost-cutting measure. That is the equivalent of driving without auto insurance. Choosing to go it alone can end up costing someone significantly more than if they hired an attorney at the outset.
At the law firm of Staples, Ellis + Associates, P.A., we believe the decision to enlist a lawyer’s assistance should not be strictly a financial one. We help residents of northwest Florida avoid this sort of situation by offering members of eight credit unions in Escambia and Santa Rosa County a prepaid legal services plan.
How It Works
With our legal services plan, you can say, “I’m going to speak with my lawyers about that,” and mean it. You will be able to meet with one of our lawyers face-to-face, receiving up to 30 hours of our time to address your legal questions and concerns. (After receiving 30 hours of legal counsel, you will be charged a reduced hourly rate.)
Who We Partner With
- Gulf Winds Credit Union (Alabama region)
- Gulf Winds Credit Union (Florida region)
- My Pensacola
- Members 1st
To use the program, you must be a member of a participating credit union.
Peace Of Mind
The plan provides peace of mind if you encounter the need for legal guidance due to any of these life events:
- Create a will or other estate planning documents
- Fight a traffic violation
- Arrested for a misdemeanor or felony charge
- Injured in a car accident
- Overcharged for a repair, remodel or other contract for hire
- Need to consult with an attorney for a business
- Needing a letter written to address a personal matter
- Assistance with a family law issue
While you may not need the services of an attorney as often as you do a doctor, when legal issues do arise, the need is no less urgent. With our legal services plan, you will have the peace of mind knowing the lawyers you will work with are seasoned trial attorneys with more than 40 years of cumulative experience.