Protecting Your Rights in Northwest Florida
Attorneys Thomas Staples and Ed Ellis are committed to seeking justice for people who have been injured, accused of a crime or who need family law and estate planning assistance.
Please call the experienced lawyers of Staples, Ellis + Associates, P.A., at 850-696-0314 to discuss your case.
Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay no attorney fees if we do not recover damages for you.
- Medical malpractice cases require legal and medical knowledge and experience. We work with medical professionals who advise us on all malpractice cases. We also handle obstetrical malpractice cases.
- Nursing home neglect and nursing home abuse of a vulnerable adult cases are complicated. Choose a law firm that is experienced with the issues involved.
- Car accidents require skillful negotiation with insurance companies. A truck accident often causes very serious injuries. You need a lawyer who knows how to investigate these incidents.
- Defective products injure thousands of people each year. Because of the technical knowledge involved, we work with experts in mechanical or product engineering to fully investigate what occurred.
- Personal injury cases typically involve the negligence of one party causing injury to another. The injury may be severe enough to cause wrongful death.
- Unsafe property can cause accidents resulting in serious injury or death.
- Faulty security measures can make you an easy target for criminals. Victims may suffer physical or sexual assault, gunshot wounds or murder.
If you are charged with a crime, you need a lawyer who is not afraid to fight for your rights. We take many types of criminal cases, including assault, sex crimes, white-collar crime, manslaughter and homicide.
We can help you through family law issues including divorce, child custody (time sharing), child support and adoption. We also handle complex multi-state family law cases and military divorce, helping to ensure our clients file all documents in the correct jurisdiction.
Wills, Probate and Testamentary Trusts
Make sure your wishes are carried out with asset protection, estate planning, guardianship, living wills and more.
Contact an Experienced Personal Injury and Family Law Attorney
Please call 850-696-0314 or contact our Pensacola, Florida, law office online today to schedule your initial consultation.